There is practically no contraindications, as the only indicated precautions are in cases where circulatory stimulus and dislocation of bone unities are not recommended:
• Intracranial aneurysm: avoiding changes in the fluids dynamics;
• Dental ferrules, whether in orthodontic fixed appliance; in contentions or in side-by-side prosthesis: evoke bascules in the opposite side of the bite;
• Palatal disjunction, cranial, facial, mandible and vertebral (especially cervical) non-consolidated fractures, where immobilization is required;
• Acute intracranial hemorrhage: can mobilize blood clots or hernia of the medulla oblongata in the foramen magnum, as in any other manipulative technique;
• Although it has never been reported, it should always be considered the possibility of silicone intolerance.